Based in The Netherlands
April 6 2021
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation and Xbox
In Luckslinger, you'll be stealing luck for your own benefit- be sure to spend them wisely! Partly inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, the dark gritty humour, and the greed driven anti-heroes of the spaghetti western classics. Wholly inspired by vinyl digging, graffiti spraying, rhyming, and the slow jazzy drum samples of hip hop culture and sound. Are you feeling unlucky? In Luckslinger, ride the west of bandits, steal their luck, and use it for your own good. The more luck you have, the more chance you have for bullet evasion, better loot at your feet, and staying alive. However, when you're ""down on your luck"" in your trusty bracelet, bridges collapse, rocks tumble, and outlaws might know where you're sleeping that night.
Luckslinger, developed by Duckbridge, is a wild wild west experience you can't miss. Luckslinger is the latest game part of 2Awesome Studio’s Partner Initiative. Luckslinger was originally released in 2015 on Steam and 2Awesome Studio is proud to finally bring it to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox this April.
- Levels with different themes, unique elements and crazy boss characters.
- A completely unique luck mechanic that keeps the gameplay dynamic.
- Intense gun and knife throwing gameplay that will keep you on your toes.
- Music to pleasure your eardrums that fit the hip hoppy atmosphere of the game.
- A duck companion who’s always by your side.
- One-on-one pistol quick-draw duels.
- Converse with the nice townsfolk of Clovercreek.
- Hidden goldbars for the extra challenge.
- Bonus hip-hop tracks by various artists.
Luckslinger - Console Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Join the 2Awesome Studio community on our Discord discord.gg.
About 2Awesome Studio
2Awesome Studio is an independent game development studio and indie publisher whose mission is to add awesomeness to reality by developing video games with new and addictive mechanics and finding games that are equally awesome to publish.
More information on 2Awesome Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.