Based in The Netherlands
Devastator is a retro-modern arcade twin-stick shooter. Featuring spectacular, fluid visuals (with 4k and 120hz+ support), heart-pounding music and sound, and intuitive, intense, and varied gameplay, Devastator is the ultimate twin-stick shooter for people who love twin-stick shooters! In this game, you are the Devastator and your objective is to eradicate 15 types of viruses in 3 unique modes: Quadrants, Sectors, and Cycles. In Quadrants, the wave layout is constantly changing as you battle increasingly intense waves of random viruses for 3 minutes. In Sectors, there are 55 unique waves of viruses across 5 sectors. And in Cycles, you'll battle semi-randomized spawning viruses across 5 variations of 11 waves. Complete your objective as the Devastator and take back control of the System!
Devastator was designed and developed by Luke Schneider (aka the Radiangames guy). Luke has been a huge twin-stick shooter fan since the 1980s, and has been developing twin-stick shooters since 2005. With Devastator, Luke decided it was time to make his ultimate and final 2D arcade-style twin-stick shooter. 2Awesome Studio is proud to partner with Luke to bring Devastator to PC and consoles on 2021!
- Built for ultra-high resolution and ultra-high framerates (4k 120hz, 1440p 240hz, 1080p 360hz, etc)
- Play 3 different game modes, each with their own unique pacing and feel
- Battle against 15 unique virus types
- Ultra-satisfying twin-stick shooting gameplay is layered with deeper gameplay that rewards mastery and a variety of tactics
- Beautiful HDR, particle-laden graphics with 5 unique filters and tons of customization options
- A heart-pounding soundtrack and intense retro-styled sounds enhance the experience
Devastator Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Join the 2Awesome Studio community on our Discord discord.gg.
About 2Awesome Studio
2Awesome Studio is an independent game development studio and indie publisher whose mission is to add awesomeness to reality by developing video games with new and addictive mechanics and finding games that are equally awesome to publish.
More information on 2Awesome Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.